I am a people advocate, who has been working for the past 5 years in user research and design. I love talking to customers and then being that voice to help drive decisions within the organization for their benefit. I am passionate about doing research the right way, which for me means keeping the user at the center! I enjoy working in a collaborative environment with like-minded teammates.
I’m based in Philadelphia and seeking a job with a work from anywhere attitude.
Check out my Resume Here
Five fun facts worth knowing about me:
- I am the eldest of four girls
- I love to cook, have a food blog, and bake wedding cakes
- Yo estoy tratando de aprender español con fluidez (I am trying to learn Spanish fluently)!
- Studying abroad in Tokyo spurned in me the desire to go to a new place every year (this year involved fleeing Thailand as the pandemic set in)
- My last meal would be burrata, mom’s bechamel lasagna, and Jeni’s Pistachio & Honey ice cream