I’m based in Philadelphia but like to travel and work remotely. I like to do research, why you ask? Because I like talking to people, getting to learn about their unique experience with a product, problem solving and in the end making their lives better and making products easier to use. Click around to see what I’ve been working on.
I am currently working for a remote consulting firm called Intevity as a UX/UI Designer and have been working on a government project for the last 1.5 years. This has led me to dig deeper into accessibility issues and be an advocate and encourage others on my team to be an advocate for solutions for all. The project has also given me the opportunity to formally present to the client often and fight the good fight for the users at every turn.
Five fun facts worth knowing about me:
- I am the eldest of four girls
- I love to cook, have a food blog, and bake wedding cakes
- One time I won a rock climbing competition in the novice division
- Studying abroad in Tokyo spurned in me the desire to go to a new place every year (this past year was India)
- My last meal would be burrata, mom’s bechamel lasagna, and Jeni’s Darkest chocolate ice cream