Give me a ring: 717.395.2016
Shoot me an email: email@example.com
Victoria C. Walters firstname.lastname@example.org
Frontline Education, Greater Philadelphia, PA July 2019-May 2020
- Specialized in discovery customer interviews, unmoderated usability studies setup, and stakeholder alignment workshops.
- Implemented and trained product and design team on research tool, UserZoom, which allowed for faster testing by 3 weeks per project.
- Served as the dedicated UX research resource for UX design and product management across 7 departments throughout the organization.
- Played a key role in scaling UX Ops by conducting tool evaluation, bringing in UserZoom, and assembling a research contact repository.
- Re-organized structure and co-facilitated weekly critiques.
Intevity, Philadelphia, PA June 2018-July 2019
- Served as UX/UI designer for the Department of Labor ECOMP site leading the design effort to move from Flash to HTML5.
- Led design review meetings with the client bi-weekly using Invision and communicated with the client regularly on changing requirements.
- Designed with usability and accessibility best practices, as well as adhered to current design standards as top priorities.
- Co-led weekly Intevity book club which was recognized by executives as an experience to help grow employees and bring in new ideas.
Intevity, Philadelphia, PA June 2017-June 2018
Associate Business Experience Designer
- Served as UX/UI designer through major branding changes and learned design interaction software to deliver assets to the client.
- Planned, participated, scribed, and performed project management in a requirements gathering workshop.
- Planned, co-facilitated, and created slide decks for client participatory design thinking workshops.
Plannerzone, Philadelphia, PA July 2015-March 2017
- Facilitated and planned online and in-person design thinking workshops to map staffing agency divisions’ customer journey paths.
- Moderated virtual and in-person co-development customer journey map sessions; guided participants engaged and encouraged to complete tasks.
- Managed projects from start to finish: delegated tasks in project management software, coordinated recruits, developed processes for the team, coordinated travel, drafted discussion guides, and screeners.
- Handled recruit, facility needs, room set up, and video for a 2-day co-development workshop with 3 stakeholder groups and contributed recommendations to the final report and infographic.
SKILLS: Design thinking workshops, user interviews, customer journeys, prototyping, wireframing, personas, information architecture, workflow diagrams, UI design, Agile, curiosity, collaboration, team mentality, accessibility
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduate
Major: International Business, Marketing
American Graphics Institute
UX Design Certificate